Love My New Blackberry Torch!

I just got a new Blackberry Torch 9800. WOW! This gadget is too much fun and streamlines my business communications, making me more efficient. It integrates all of my communications (e-mail, text, phone calls, calendar, social media....), gives me fast internet access both 3g and Wi-Fi, has amazing touchscreen capabilities, a slide-out  qwerty keyboard, lots of great apps available, and more! It’s all about quick communication these days. If you’re a real estate salesperson a smartphone is a must. Have a look at the Blackberry Torch!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Aside from what you said, it looks cool too. I'm not really a fan of mobile phones. But I was forced to look for a new one, since the one that I'm currently using is about to break. I guess I should start saving money for this mobile phone.

    ReplyDelete